Saturday, April 24, 2010
|3 tablespoons Butter |
1 Onion, chopped
4 large Carrots, chopped
1 clove Garlic, chopped
4 cups Water
4 tablespoons Chicken Bouillon Granules
1 pound Broccoli Florets, reserve small handful
2 cups Half-and-Half
3 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
1/4 cup Ice Water
1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
1/2 teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
1/4 cup chopped Parsley
1. Add butter to skillet or saucepan. Heat over medium heat.
2. Sauté chopped onion, chopped carrot, and chopped garlic until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
3. Add 4 cups water to stockpot. Stir in chicken bouillon granules. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
4. Add sautéed vegetables to stockpot.
5. Stir in broccoli florets, reserving several florets for later.
6. Reduce heat to low. Simmer 15 minutes or until broccoli is just tender. Remove from heat.
7. Add broccoli mixture to blender in small batches. Transfer to large bowl.
8. Return pureed broccoli to clean stockpot.
9. Stir in half-and-half. Stir in reserved broccoli florets.
10. Add flour and ice water to small bowl. Whisk to combine.
11. Bring to a gentle boil.
12. Stir in flour mixture. Stir constantly while soup thickens.
13. Stir in soy sauce, fresh ground black pepper.
14. Remove from heat. Allow cooling to room temperature. Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
15. Serve cold in chilled soup bowls.
Siapa ada try, jemput saya ahh.....